Unwind and relax as you enjoy this unforgettable offsite in the Carmel Mountains.
This unique eco-farm offers engaging workshops and outdoor activities to help you relax and unwind as you spend the day with your colleagues.
A sample itinerary is show below:
- 10:00-11:00 Arrival to the farm; the team is greeted by refreshing cold drinks, coffee and herb tea.
- 11:00-12:30 Select a workshop from the following options: A guided hike/ Outdoor yoga/ The world of healing herbs/ bread baking/ painting nature
- For groups over 30 people 2 workshops will be offered.
- 13:00-14:00 Vegeterian Druze (kosher) lunch will be served. Enjoy the beautiful view of the carmel as the chef serves delicious salads, baked goods, main courses hot drinks and desserts.
- 14:00- 15:00 Free time to unwind and relax. A massage tent can be added upon request.
- 15:00-16:00 Select an activity for the group to enjoy together; Beer workshop/ A musical performance/ Drummers circle/ acting and improv games.
- 16:30 Tea time and departure