Pitaya allows vendors to choose among three standardized cancellation policies (Flexible, Moderate, and Strict) that we will enforce to protect both bookers and vendors alike. The Super Strict cancellation policies apply to special circumstances and are by invitation only. Each listing and reservation on our site will clearly state the cancellation policy. Guests may cancel by sending an email to email@example.com regarding the cancellation, and should expect a confirmation in response
- The Pitaya processing fees are non-refundable.
- If there is a complaint from either party, notice must be given to Pitaya within 24 hours of the activity.
- Pitaya will mediate when necessary, and has the final say in all disputes.
- A reservation is officially canceled when the booker emails firstname.lastname@example.org and receives a verified cancellation confirmation. The reservation is not cancelled until verified by Pitaya.
- Cancellation policies may be superseded by the Guest Refund Policy, extenuating circumstances, or cancellations by Pitaya.
- Applicable taxes will be retained and remitted.
- 8 days in advance of event- cancellation free of charge
- Less than 7 days before event: 10% of activity fee will be charged
- 30 days in advance of event- cancellation free of charge
- Less than 14 days up to 2 days – 20% of activity fee will be charged/ Rescheduling free
- Less than 2 days in advance (48 hours): 50% of the activity fee will be charged
- 30 days in advance: cancellation or rescheduling free of charge
- 14- 30 days 10% from the price of the activity will be charged, for cancellation or rescheduling
- 3- 14 days days – 25% of the activity price will be charged
- Less than 3 days in advance (72 hours): 75% of the price of the activity will be charged
- 30 days in advance: cancellation free of charge
- 14- 30 days 50% from the price of the activity / Rescheduling free
- Less than 14-3 days -70% from the price of the activity will be charged
- Less than 3 days in advance (72 hours): 90% from the price of the activity will be charged
- From the moment you sign, there is no refund or cancellation possible
- Rescheduling is possible, free of extra charge, until 5 days before the event
This cancellation policy will be used unless otherwise provided by Pitaya/Vendor